Headaches... anybody else

oliv

Reaction score
Since yesterday I have been suffering with a blinding headache!! It's at the back of my eyes and my eyes feel like they are butning. I take paracetamol and it fades but once they ware off it comes straight back. Never had this in my last two pregnancies

Since yesterday I have been suffering with a blinding headache!! It's at the back of my eyes and my eyes feel like they are butning. I take paracetamol and it fades but once they ware off it comes straight back. Never had this in my last two pregnancies

Try hot water with lemon, honey and cinnamon. It really helped me my last pregnancy I had terrible heahacks too.

I'm being sent to the maternity hospital to get my blood pressure checked

Yes me! I'm getting daily headaches, it's horrid. My BP has been checked and is fine, just one of those crappy things! Hugs x

How was your BP?

I was getting headaches and learned it was caffeine withdrawal. So I had a full can of Coke and two paracetamol. Always worked until the next day.

Now I'm just allowing myself one caffeine drink a day and it seems to be helping.

But I do remember with my DS around 9 weeks they came back with a vengance! Hang in there. xoxo

My blood pressure was fine. Hospital said it's just hormones to just sleep as much as possible. Not easy with a full time job and two under 4

Oh goodness, I can imagine. :hugs: Hang in there. Sleep is good.

Hey hun I'd mentioned mW just so there aware etc I had bad headaches an parcetmol doesn't work for me so consultant had prescribe me something stronger. I have IBS so dunno if tht caused etc but I became high risk for high gp no 2 as I developed severe pre e in labour no1 ended up on meds 32 was with no2 an all fine no3.
If there's flasshin lights or spots in vision I'd get seen but otherwise I'd call ten just see what say an are you drinks n enough as this can cause headaches??

Going on 3 days of this headache now. I had them with my DD, so it has me thinking maybe another girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->