headaches? panic attacks, ....

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
I have been to the doctor today, and ended up seeing a very rude nurse!

I went in as i have been having, Pressure type headaches constantly like 24/7 around my right temple and around my right eye, and lately the last two days pressure in my face - under my eye and a strong burning feeling in my ear!

I have bad anxiety, and terrible panic attacks, which is never a good combination when your worried about being sick, and passing out etc, So on top of the face and head pain, im having heart palpatations?(spelling) nausea, and general dizziness brought on my the anxiety.

And the Lovely nurse.... Told me its because im only twenty with a one year old and, im prolly just stressed, as im so young and i probly want to be off doing better things?!?!?!? :hissy:

Now i might be over reacting... but that was rude ? right ..... and certainly not a good reason to dismiss me with nothing to show for my visit but a leaflet on tension headaches :|....

As the only thing she can offer is an anti depressent, but she said "You dont need that!" and for my anxiety, she prescribed, a long walk, .... when leaving the house makes me feel worse!!

Sorry that was long, just feel so lost as what to do next! :cry:
And my face/head really hurts! :hissy::hissy:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back