Headaches?

hairftsher

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks and lately I've been getting some serious headaches.
Anybody else? How do you feel about tylenol?

Tylenol is my friend. And we were even better friends when I was pregnant! My wife (who is now pregnant) takes it on the regular since she's in the military and her hair is always pulled tight all day and she works in the desert and probably doesn't drink as much water as she should. If you're hydrating enough (which is one of the first symptoms of dehydration is headaches!), then two Tylenol should do the trick. Hope you feel better! I get headaches regularly, even not pregnant :rolleyes:

This is day two of a horrible headache for me, feels like my head will pop! I never get headaches usually, and this time I am sensitive to light and sound. Tylenol doesn't touch it. Hope yours goes away!

Right at week 12 I started getting horrible headaches too. Tylenol did not work for me, I would have to go lie down in a dark, quiet room or just suffer with it. My headache lasted in varying degrees of severity for 4 days. But after that, it thankfully went away. I hope it doesn't come back like that because it was not good! I hope you feel better. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Me too :( I've been getting migraines again (had them when I was little but they aged off) every week for 3 weeks now. Haven't taken anything until last week but regular strength tylenol did nothing for me.
Is the extra strength okay as well?

Daisy and MrsWhite those sound like migraines as well, only relief I can get is to go lay down in a quiet, dark room and sleep for as long as I can. Even so, it usually lasts at least 2 days. booo

How man Tylenol do ya'll take? Most people only take two, which my wife does. But if she's having a worse headache, she'll wait about 30-45 minutes and take another one. That delayed third one tends to do the trick. Extra strength should be fine. Just avoid ibuprofen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->