headaches.

AsheBro

Ethan and bumps mommy
Reaction score
For the last week or two I've been getting a headache every day. Its not super painful, on a scale of 1-10 its about a 2 or 3. More annoying than painful.

At first I thought it was caffeine withdrawal because I used to drink a lot of soda, sometimes I'll take a few sips of coke and it helps a little but then it comes back pretty soon after. Then I thought I wasn't drinking enough water but same thing, it helps for a short period but comes back.

Maybe it's just hormones. I had some headaches the first trimester but it wasn't constant like this. My sleep schedule isn't great, I basically nap all day, sleep a few hours then wake up and am up for a while and its a repeating cycle throughout the day and at night.

Sleeping is probably the only thing that really helps, but it may just be because I'm not feeling it when I'm asleep because within an hour of waking up it starts creeping up again.

My blood pressure has always been ideal, last time they checked it, it was a little on the lower side at 110/60.

I'm just getting really sick of having this annoying dull headache for hours every day. Is anyone else suffering from headaches? Its focused in the front of my forehead, mainly between my brows and a bit by my temples. Any ways to help it? Even if its just from hormones?

I also suffer from the exact same thing. The joys of being pregnant #grin. I use 1 panado if i feel its going to increase but try lie down when it pops up.

How far along are you? I tend to get migraines around the beginning/end of each trimester.

My app also says that the 2nd trimester tends to be one full of headaches! Oddly enough, I find that I have fewer headaches and almost no migraines (except for the transitional ones) when I am pregnant... but for many women, that's not the case!

My app recommended plenty of rest, fluids, and avoiding caffeine. And Tylenol if nothing else seems to work.

Im 14 weeks now. First baby. My little miracle. I guess its a luck of the draw on different days. We can just take it as it comes.

I had really bad headaches around 14-15 weeks. My doc predicted they would stop soon and she was right.

I'm 15 weeks and have had headaches most of the time. I think it might be a side effect of the anti-nausea meds I eat like candy, but it still sucks.

I keep getting headaches too and again more annoying than painful! I think personally I'm going to just ride it out and keep my fingers crossed it stops soon. It's probably just one of those pregnancy things and nothing we are doing in particular. It's funny, but I actually felt better in the first tri! Where is this second tri glow I have heard about?! It hasn't found me yet! :haha:

you need to drink more water..
I always get this if I haven't drank a lot in the day soon as I'm well hydrated I feel miles better x

When I feel sick and headachey I take magnesium, potassium and sodium in a litre of water with squirty juice. It really helps

I'm 18 weeks and I get a headache every single day. I find I can't bend over or the pain gets worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->