Healthy eating ideas

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I cant manage a full meal, im only eating snacks and at the moment it all just seems to be junk.

Any ideas for simple healthy snack foods that i can make/buy?
preferably just buy cause im lazy :lol: but i can make some stuff if needed.

I am really loving Ryvita's with Philly and cut up cherry tomatoes. if you dont like ryvitas there are lots of other kinds of crisp breads out there. i know what you mena i am so lazt at the moment i have been living on spahetti hoops on toast and beans on toast, its all i can be bothered to "cook" when i go home.

What kind of things do you/dont you like? Sweet/savoury? fruit/salad?

I dont like veggies cept carrots :rofl:
Apples and bannas fruit wise. (yes i know im bad with fruit and veg lol)
Cheese i love :D
It depends on my mood for sweet or savory so ill try out all ideas :D

pasta is something im able to eat just now - its quick and easy and doesnt smell horrid :)

ive been living on cheese on toast for past few days hahaha with extra onion and tommy sauce added.

Cheese on toast with worchester sauce is good too mmmm

im the same AG i am crap with veg and fruit!!!!!

im finding it hard also so im trying to eat bland/plain things i am finding crackers okay and also crackerbreads should be okay.....Hubby keeps saying to me im not eating enough but like i said to him there r some poor ladies that are being sick every hour so how do they cope!! im just getting bad dizziness and headaches!!!

sorry i cant b much help xxxxxxxx

Yea i feel thankfull im able to even eat something when i know some of yous are having trouble :(
Always said to myself id eat better when pg, well it hasnt happened yet :lol:
I find it so hard to have an apetite for anything that i jsut eat what i fancy which most of the time is crap.

lol defo 2nd ya there im living on crap!!! nice biscuits, crisps, cereal!!! all crap going!! xxx

I don't feel like food at all.
Cornflakes and oranges seems to be the only thing I can gear myself up to eat.
I just don't feel like anything.
I am trying to eat fruit as that seems manageable and I bought some aubergines before because I thought they would be easy to chargrill and eat.

I have never felt this crappy with my previous two pegnancies.

:rofl: Eat healthy, I ate whatever I wanted :rofl: And still only gained 25 pounds or so :shrug:

Can you make up some pasta dishes (in large quantities) ahead of time and store them in individual portion size containers? that way you can reheat as needed

I am trying so hard to be good but crisps are talking to me so loudly :rofl:

I have in my drawer at work loads of nuts and some dry biscuits incase I get nausea. I will try crackers. I have found cucumber slices to be a great healer for heartburn.

I also have grapes and satsumas around to tempt me away from those gorgeous crisps xxx

carrots & humous? or breadsticks and dips? Pretty filling for snacks to pick at during the day.

breadsticks sounds a good idea, just gotta find some dips i like :lol:
Is there a better alternative to ritz crackers or are they fine? i like them with babybell cheese.

breadsticks sounds a good idea, just gotta find some dips i like :lol:
Is there a better alternative to ritz crackers or are they fine? i like them with babybell cheese.

Carr's wheaten crackers are delicious if you havent tried them .. like a healthier version of Ritz, still got that nice crumble in your mouth taste though :cloud9:

Or going on from Vickies idea of pasta you could make tuna/mayo pasta or chicken/sweetcorn pasta ... thats not too bad.

I know what i need to buy, a toastie machine!

lol asda do good cheap ones.

food wise im not much help i couyldnt keep friot n veg down wi aly not even fruit juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->