Healthy eating.

B

Becca ox

I've tried all the fad diets, I've recently been going to slimming world but don't want to pay £4.95 a week to sit in a class i'm bored of so going solo :]

I've got all the books to keep me motivated & my goal is to be back to a size 8 by June next year for my other halves dad & step mum wedding in Turkey, I've set a target of a year as I feel it is way more achievable than in a few months. I'm following the SW plan but also I'm taking diet pills with it not strong ones but just the Adios ones from over the counter to help boost my weight loss, i've also got a free 2 month gym membership so will be going to the gym twice a week & also doing a buggy blast thing at my local young parents group :] I am only 20 and shouldn't hate my body but I do so need to get my confidence back, so here it goes starting tomorrow it will be nothing but focusing on my goal & having one naughty day a month! I will stay motivated!

If anyone can offer some support & be my weight loss buddy that would be very much appreciated - thanks :] x

Hi hun, I'm 21 and for the past year I have constantly battled with weight issues. I was going to join slimming world with my sister but can't really afford it. :(

I have had NO motivation at all to start dieting until the other day, last month I weighed myself and it was a record high for me, I was gutted. I was at my mum's the other day and weighed myself again, I was convinced I'd put on more but it turns out I've lost almost a stone in a month!! I have absolutely no idea how the hell it happened but it was the kickstart I needed!:happydance:

So far I've swapped choccies for lots of fruit, I got a huge variety so I can make fruit snack bowls to pick at. I've also got lots of soups, I lost a tonne of weight before by eating soup everyday. So the general idea will be to have fruit in the morning, a proper meal for dinner and soup in the evening. It really helps that DF wants to lose a few pounds aswell.

I managed to get into a size 14 jeans too the other day, although they were stretchy lol but my aim is to get back down to an 8-10. I'd love to buddy up with you if you want.:flower:

Hi ladies! I'm in the very same boat, tried them all.

4 weeks ago I joined SW and havent looked back, its amazing!! I would definatly recommend going even for the first class/second class to get all the information/books and then do it yourself at home. Its VERY easy and alot better than WW. I'm only in it 4 weeks and I've lost 10.5lbs, with no exercise - HEAVEN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->