Heamatoma? Scared

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
Anyone had or have this I have been bleeding on and off and had a scan today they saw sack and yolk no heartbeat yet.... But the found a blood sack in front of baby and said I have a 50/50 chance :( I'm scared and upset o have a re scan on October 1st

Tonight I feel quite sick and now I feel crampy could this just be from the internal scan? Xx

I was very crampy all throughout early pregnancy. Have you tried taking magnesium? It helped me lots.

I also have a hematoma, though small. After the last bleed I was put on progesterone which keeps more bleeding away and can shrink the hematoma according to my doctor.

Maybe it would be something you could try? I hope your hematoma stops causing problems. They are not always dangerous but scary for sure.

Anyone had or have this I have been bleeding on and off and had a scan today they saw sack and yolk no heartbeat yet.... But the found a blood sack in front of baby and said I have a 50/50 chance :( I'm scared and upset o have a re scan on October 1st

Tonight I feel quite sick and now I feel crampy could this just be from the internal scan? Xx

I had hematoma at 6 weeks. Measured 3.5x1.8x0.8cm. It was bigger than gestational sac etc... I stressed a lot & followed advice to rest, not lift, drink a lot and no sex. Cloth was absorbed by 10 week scan. I had a lot of cramping especially when tired and resting helped ease it. Follow your body's signals. 50/50 is the same as ... They just don't know how it might affect your pregnancy. It's hard being in limbo. Try to relax as much as you can. X

A hematoma was found on my scan on Monday although small. I wasn't given much info to be honest but from reading up I've heard the outlook of them is generally good. I've been very crampy too I just think it's normal with a hematoma but not a problem. I'm on pelvic rest ( no intercourse), no heavy lifting (yeah right tell my toddle that!) and drinking plenty of water. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->