Heard banging upstairs when preparing tea..

missk1989

Reaction score
It was Isaac! He had managed to get all the way upstairs and was running around when I realised and went to get him. I had only turned my back long enough to get tea out of the oven and our kitchen and living room are attached so its not like he was unattended. He is just really quick! Gave me quite a fright and reminded me to remain vigilant at all times. No real point to this just a reminder i suppose to close the doors. :nope:

Lol it happened to me once too, I heard her on the baby monitor!

Stair gate is no safer you can still forget to close it! x

Rowan actually complained to her grandparents when one day they'd forgotten to fit the stair gate before her visit (we live in a bungalow ourselves). Granddad went to fetch it, and as he came back with it, Rowan said admonishingly "Keep a baby safe!"

Rowan actually complained to her grandparents when one day they'd forgotten to fit the stair gate before her visit (we live in a bungalow ourselves). Granddad went to fetch it, and as he came back with it, Rowan said admonishingly "Keep a baby safe!"

Haha my daughter is sometimes like this, sometimes she cries if I don't close it on my way down the stairs.

Lol! My 19 month old will sometimes close ours for us! It's rare we forget but it does happen - he just knows where he's not allowed. :)

my LO goes mad if i dont shut the stair gates!

shes 3 & we have 3 gates, all of which she can open & close herself.

the one on her bedroom door ive left so i can hear her escaping from her room in the morning.. if she wakes up & its not shut she screams the house down!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->