• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

heard heartbeat at home 8+2

LittleAurora

2 boys 1 girl :)
Reaction score
I have been feeling movement so thought I would try with my doppler. Its a hi bebe one. I put the gel on and started moving about, I though oh what's that then, I felt movement and put the doppler there an heard my baby!! It was fleeting and faint, but I heard if, I moved it again to where I felt movement and heard it again!!

Hey you! (Rebecca september stars) I found this baby at 8+2 also :-D congrats on finding babies heartbeat, such an awesome sound.

That is very exciting! I didn't even know these home dopplers existed until recently. Which version of it do you have? I'm wondering if the more expensive one is best :)

I went ahead and ordered the one that should let you hear the heartbeat sooner (8 weeks). Should be here this week! Thank you for the recommendation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->