Heart Palpitations

Medea1978

Reaction score
Hi Ladies - I've been having some pretty scary heart palpitations for the past couple of days - more noticeable when I lay down. Anyone else experiencing this. I had a few right before my BFP but they seem to be back with a vengenance.
Thx!!

Ive noticed this so would be interested in any replies from others... I had them last night in bed! x

I occasionally get this (not BFP related) and its a symptom of low blood pressure.

I have heart palps when not pregnant. Feels like my heart's skipping a beat. I've had EKGs and such in years past to find out what caused them, and doctors have all said things are fine. I ended up finding out that mine were as a result of poor magnesium and potassium in my diet. As long as I get enough magnesium and potassium (they work together), I don't have them.

I also have heart palpitations and have had them since giving birth to my son. I've had loads of blood work done and a thyroid problem was found, but I have no electrolyte imbalance. It's scary and not fun at all! I've had 3 EKG's and a stress test done, all came back fine.

I also only notice them when I lay down. Probably best to mention to a GP or your midwife/ob and maybe they can monitor you just in case. It's probably nothing as it's normal to experience changes in the heart while pregnant but it's better to be safe. If it's something like an electrolyte imbalance that's easy to fix it'll make you feel loads better too.

I have an appointment next week and I'm def going to mention this. Hopefully it's an easy fix

I have heart palpitations after i lost my first at 20 weeks. It was due to depression. It got better but I still get them occasionally.

I had them in my last pregnancy. I think it was from the heartburn. I haven't had them yet this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->