heart palpitations

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else is getting bad heart palpitations? I consulted Dr. Google and he said that the change in hormones when pregnant can cause this and that it's only a concern if you also have chest pain but they are really irritating. I get them constantly, I won't even go an hour without having them and they only last a couple seconds but still I would rather not have them..any advice on how to deal with them or get rid of them? I have an appt on Thursday so I will bring it up with my consultant then and see what she says

Hi, I get heart palpitations too, usually when lying down or trying to go to sleep etc. My dr didn't seem concerned, but it is worth mentioning :) I know it is annoying and it makes me freak out something is wrong!

Hi, I get heart palpitations too, usually when lying down or trying to go to sleep etc. My dr didn't seem concerned, but it is worth mentioning :) I know it is annoying and it makes me freak out something is wrong!

yeah I was thinking I had a heart problem when I started to feel it!
I just wish they weren't so constant, they're there no matter what I am doing :(

Yep I get these as do a lot of women, you have a lot more blood to pump which is what causes them I believe, they're really uncomfortable, if you're concerned I'd bring it up to your midwife/ob

Yes I've been getting them since about 8 weeks! Some days are worse than others by my midwife doesn't seem worried. They are so annoying though x

Ok so they really are quite common! I will still mention it at my next appt but at least nothing to worry about :)

Yep I get these too. Horrid but not painful 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"