Heart problems

VixenVamp

Reaction score
I found out right before christmas of last year that i have heart problems. Not a big deal, compared to finding out my 5 year old son does too. He has a bicuspid aortic valve. It isn't bad enough that they have to do surgery right away. His cardiologist said they try to hold off on the surgery until children are older because complications and multiple surgeries are less likely. It is still a heart wrenching thing to know that in a few short years, my little boy will be having heart surgery. He may not be able to play sports later on in his life either. The dr said for now baseball is okay. He said it really is strenuous sports (ie-football) when he is older and they do weight training and such. This was good news because my son was the 2011 mvp for this spring season. I would hate to have to tell him he can't play....yet, that may be exactly what happens later in life. Sorry for a rambling post. My heart is aching for my little boy and I just had to let the tears flow and get it all out.:cry::cry::cry:

Aaww that made me cry too:cry: Hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
lots n lotssssaaa luv and prayers for you baby:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Good luck!

aww no sorry to hear that you both are not well. they can do amazing things now so try not to worry x

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate it. It has really been keeping me awake the past couple nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->