heart to heart doppler from argos..ADVICE PLEASE

xxemmiexx

Reaction score
hiya everyone
I went to argos yesterday and my friend persuaded me in buying a heart to heart prenatal listening system, they only sell one in argos and you can hear the babies heart beat from 21 weeks on wards.
I brought it for the future, and last night i thought i would just try it and it was soooo exciting:D
I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it early and it has worked.

I had one with layla (The summer prenatel listner from argos) .
I didnt hear untill around 25 weeks :( . To be perfectly honest i dont rate them at all .
Could barely hear anything sounded soooo distant at 25 weeks , Never realy got on great with it .
Much prefer the doppler off ebay , Good luck thow . xx .

I got the Summer one as well from Argos and the only time i heard Taylors HB was when i was 39 wks.

I dont think thye are very good, i wud say, invest in a doppler or steal ur midwives:rofl:

V x x x

i had one it was crap ended up giving it away to someone gt your money back and buy a proper doppler

i have the summer one with a purple and white tummy thing... but still hear nothing on it even though cashew has a strong heartbeat and kicks the crap out of me.

So at 12 weeks I bought a hi bebe doppler and I heard the hb straight away more or less, and have ever since. I even hear her whacking the doppler lol!
xxxxxxxx

What one would you recommend off ebay? I've just had a quick look and they range from £20 - £60

What one would you recommend off ebay? I've just had a quick look and they range from £20 - £60

I would highly reccomend the hi bebe bt200 doppler from ebay....I paid about £79 for mine with gel and its the one with the lcd display!

I heard bubs h/b at 9w 6d and can find it everyday now:happydance:

I got a Pocket fetal doppler off ebay called sonotrax , Came from hong kong in a week cost £50 including delivery :) .
Allot of people allso rate the angel sounds ones .
i allso use to have a baby sound one wich was good too . xx .

i want a doppler but hubbie thins we should wait till after the scan as it will only stress us both out if we can't find bubbas heartbeat. but i realllly want one!

The angel sounds 1 is good i got mine of ebay paid about £25 for it n found the heartbeat at 9wks plus just dont buy the 08 model without the gel as alot of people on here found them not to work,it needs to be the 1s with gel ,good luck

I gave up trying to find mine with that at 20 weeks.. :dohh: Found it once.

i have an angelsounds one, and i find the heartbeat everyday, its a bit crackly sometimes but you can hear it perfectly!! i would deffo recomend!

xxxxxx

Im using an Elite doppler with a digi display and have got my lil ones heart beat from 9 weeks , the only thing I dont like is I have to rent it , I am thinking about buying the one like Jackie has .

i had one it was crap ended up giving it away to someone gt your money back and buy a proper doppler
Echo

^ You want one with a probe if you want to listen earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back