heartbeat 7w4d on doppler!

Lauralily

Mummy to Lily-Grace.
Reaction score
I decided to get a cheap angel sounds (like I had on first baby) and sure as beans! There was the heartbeat!

Great for being only 7 weeks!

Congrats! !! But are you sure it was baby? My doc said it's impossible to pick up on doppler before 8?

100% positive. Was the same with my daughter too x

Congrats sweetie! :hugs:. I have thought about getting a Doppler but I would have no idea what to look for lol.

Wow that is early! Congrats! Don't think I even used my Doppler until 14 weeks lol x

I'm only using the angel sounds!

It's where the top of my knickers lie :)

Really? The baby is only a centimeter big at 7wks...

I had a scan at 7+1 and my doctor went straight to an internal: didn't even bother trying a transabdominal scan. I'm just really surprised that a home doppler would find a heartbeat if the doctor's equipment wouldn't be to!

Congrats if you did, but I think it's very rare to be able to do that!

I had a normal ultrasound last week at 6w 4d and they found the heart beat before I actually seen the baby lol! And it was stupidly strong. :).

Really? The baby is only a centimeter big at 7wks...

I had a scan at 7+1 and my doctor went straight to an internal: didn't even bother trying a transabdominal scan. I'm just really surprised that a home doppler would find a heartbeat if the doctor's equipment wouldn't be to!

Congrats if you did, but I think it's very rare to be able to do that!

I had an abdominal scan at 7 weeks and they easily found the heartbeat.

I also once had a scan at 6 plus 3 and hb was found right away x

Congrats! !! But are you sure it was baby? My doc said it's impossible to pick up on doppler before 8?

Not true. Found my son's and this baby's heartbeat at 7 wks 3 days. Definitely baby bc my heart rate is no where near 160-180bpm. ^^ Sure it took me hours to find and but definitely possible. This is my 3rd baby and my son was my 2nd so maybe my uterus just got bigger faster. But I recorded the hb and had my doc listen and she confirmed it was baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->