Heartbeat at Scan :-) but back dated!

BrightLights

Reaction score
Hello

I had a scan today following on from my 6 week scan where there was no heartbeat and I was amazed to see an actual tiny baby shape on screen plus heartbeat. Very happy! They wouldnt let me keep a copy though which I was disappointed about!

They dated me back a little bit because of babies size, now Im apparently 7 weeks 1 day, anyone else been backdated? They said to me due date could change again.
x

I got back dated 2 weeks today but my periods are irregular! As long as baby's heart is beating away I won't worry :hugs:

I was back dated about 1 week to 4 days, which was normal, and they will know more at the dating scan. I'm about 10 weeks 4 days :)

CONGRATS!

I wouldnt worry too much about the dating, first one at 6 weeks they put me back 4 days and then a week later at a different scanning dept they put me on 4 days! Baba is just too tiny for even them to measure that accurately until at least your dating scan so you will prob find it tallys back up again then anyway xx

i went on monday, when i should ahve been 6wks 1day, they couldn't see anyting but the sac, freaked out cause my last pregnancy was a blighted ovum. they gave me the option of an internal. then as soon as they were 'in' there it was, tiny as can be with a little flickering heart beat. they measured it as only being 5wks 4 days. was so thankful but annoyed at the same time. i thought i'd reached 6wks, so was frustrating to go back. so thankful though taht there is a heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->