Heartbeat at Scan :-) but back dated!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BrightLights, May 31, 2011.

1. BrightLights

BrightLights Well-Known Member

Hello

I had a scan today following on from my 6 week scan where there was no heartbeat and I was amazed to see an actual tiny baby shape on screen plus heartbeat. Very happy! They wouldnt let me keep a copy though which I was disappointed about!

They dated me back a little bit because of babies size, now Im apparently 7 weeks 1 day, anyone else been backdated? They said to me due date could change again.
    x

2. hannah22

hannah22 First time mummy :)

I got back dated 2 weeks today but my periods are irregular! As long as baby's heart is beating away I won't worry :hugs:

3. doxie.chi

doxie.chi Well-Known Member

I was back dated about 1 week to 4 days, which was normal, and they will know more at the dating scan. I'm about 10 weeks 4 days :)

CONGRATS!

4. Kayleigh Lou

Kayleigh Lou Well-Known Member

I went from 12 weeks to 11 weeks and four days

xxxxxxx

5. torilou

torilou Well-Known Member

I wouldnt worry too much about the dating, first one at 6 weeks they put me back 4 days and then a week later at a different scanning dept they put me on 4 days! Baba is just too tiny for even them to measure that accurately until at least your dating scan so you will prob find it tallys back up again then anyway xx

6. starnicole

starnicole Well-Known Member

i went on monday, when i should ahve been 6wks 1day, they couldn't see anyting but the sac, freaked out cause my last pregnancy was a blighted ovum. they gave me the option of an internal. then as soon as they were 'in' there it was, tiny as can be with a little flickering heart beat. they measured it as only being 5wks 4 days. was so thankful but annoyed at the same time. i thought i'd reached 6wks, so was frustrating to go back. so thankful though taht there is a heartbeat!