Heartbeat Heard at home!

butterflywolf

Reaction score
9 weeks 1 day pregnant and heard heartbeat. I know the difference between mine and a baby's heartbeat. I have an angelsounds Doppler and used it with my daughter.

Anyway, since the Doppler I have doesn't count the BPM, I can't say what the BPM where. However, my heart beat goes thud...thud...thud, the baby's heartbeat went chug chug chug chug. I will try next week if I can find the right chord to record it to my laptop. I have no idea where I Put that chord though :/

Still I feel so relieved in hearing the heartbeat.

What kind of doppler do you recommend? I would love to get one!

I have the Angelsounds Doppler but that's cause at the time that was the cheapest and what I could get (35 dollars). I can't remember the other name it's Sonoline I think...or something like that, I'd go with that one just because that one shows you the BPM (beats per minute).

With the one I have it doesn't show you anything just is a Doppler to hear/listen. Though I plan on recording the sound and then counting the beats in a 10 sec window and times that by 60 and that will be the BPM. So it really depends on how fancy you want to go.

Amazing, congrats! I just ordered this one as there are people on Youtube who've heard the hb from 7 weeks with it...insane! https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455345967&pf_rd_i=468294

JumpingIn I just ordered the Doppler from the link you gave! Fingers crossed!!! I can't wait

:happydance: Can't wait for them to come so we can compare...I'm mentally preparing for not hearing anything until 12 weeks plus, but it's still so exciting!

Yay :) I've got the Doppler jumpingin ordered. Heard the heartbeat from around 7/8 weeks last time. Tempted to try now but know I won't hear anything yet!

I really hope it's as sensitive as the site says and that I can figure it out! My OB says no more ultrasounds until 18 weeks but I want to make sure everything is ok at 12 or 13 weeks so I can start telling the world!!! So if she doesn't sympathize with me and give me a scan I'm hoping this can calm my nerves enough that I can be confidant about telling people. Weird to think I'll be out of the first trimester in 2 weeks....WOAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->