Heartbeat on Doppler at 9 weeks

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
I just had a go with my AngelSounds doppler and found my little bean!! We saw the baby at 8 weeks but so reassuring to know its still there and hearts ticking away!

My husband is on a business trip to China so just sent him a recording over email to cheer him up when he wakes up!

I can't wait to tell people officially, I keep blurting it out! 18 more days til my 12 weeks scan!

Best sound ever :) I just found mine yesterday at 9+2. Beautiful little train. MY DF is working away at the moment to so I sent him a video as well. Makes it really exciting.

That's amazing! Kinda wish I had one!

Thought I'd let you know my scan is in 18 days also! :) I've been counting down the days!

Yay! We can be countdown buddies! My scan is at 2:00pm on Fri 6th, then at 7pm we are leaving for holiday in Cornwall for a week. Sincerely hoping it all goes well.

Can't find the hb with my sonoline b. �� I had a mmc last year so hope this isn't the same

I found the HB straight away - then went to get my iphone so could record it. It then took me 15 mins to find it again, and i had serious doubts whether I'd imagined it! Try again in a couple of days and I think you'll find it xx

Yay! We can be countdown buddies! My scan is at 2:00pm on Fri 6th, then at 7pm we are leaving for holiday in Cornwall for a week. Sincerely hoping it all goes well.

Deffo!

Ooh we are in a similar position! My scan is at like 9:50am and two days later we are off to menorca! Haha

Hoping it all goes well for both of us :)

Vicky - I can't find mine either and the last time I tried I was 9+6:shrug: Plenty of ladies on here assured me it's too early and those who find it early are just lucky so try not to worry:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->