HEARTBEAT wahooooo

chloe85

expecting no two!!
Reaction score
well we had our private early scan today I thought I was 7+4 but baby is measuring 7 weeks exactly so I'm now due the 22/01/2012 I saw it's little heart beating straight away and it was 160 bpm I'm so chuffed even if it did only look like a bean lol anyway thought I'd upload the pics not brilliant but baby is there so I guess that's all that matters :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 22
Congrats! I had a scan at 7 weeks and saw hb too- it was amazing! Going back Wednesday for a 10 week scan and keeping my fingers crossed that all is well:wacko:

they said under 8 weeks and there was only a 90% chance of seeing a heartbeat so I'm over the moon, good luck at your next scan

Wow.. Was that an internal scan, I'm thinking of having one done at 7+4 weeks..
Congratulations x

congrats, great pics! you're not due on my birthday!! ;D lol

Wow.. Was that an internal scan, I'm thinking of having one done at 7+4 weeks..
Congratulations x

no it was external I think if it's internal you get better pictures x

soo soo chuffed we have lost two babies and the dr refused to send me for an early scan even though I've had cramping and a teeny tiny amount of blood this has put my mind at ease roll on the 12 week scan now lol

Brilliant;) i must be in that ten %:( i had a scan on friday at 6.6 but cos of late ov more than likely 6 wks on day of scan. Now i have to wait 10 days for another :( could cry cos my baby i lost at 5 months should be due in 5 days, seein a heartbeat would ease the pain. I must say i feel more positive this time like my dd preg, but the one i lost i knew the whole five months it was wrong. Heartbeats are so amazin.

i was supposed to be due on the 22nd, but after going for a scan at 6wks 1day they put me back to 5wks 4days. i saw the heart beat too. it was incredible. first one of my babies that i have seen. i started crying with relief! such an amazing feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->