Heartbreaking

AngelMomB

Reaction score
10 dpo today I think... .BFN again. I feel pregnant. So many twinges and pulls I normally don't feel. I'm so tired of negatives. I'm not testing anymore. It just saddens me

It’s so hard :-( ttc sucks!! I’m also about 10dpo, tested this morning and bfn too.....I’m not feeling confident this cycle

The sad part is I felt so confident cause we hit all the right days. Had sex every day there was ewcm
Thought this was for sure our month

Maybe just wait until AF is late before testing again. We bd every second day during my fertile window. It’s just so frustrating. Fingers crossed for us xx

OMG i'm feeling every nerve, honey. We're currently through de ivf shot faraway from home. Official 2ww which is always so tough.. Waiting and hoping, hoping and waiting..seems it lasts forever..I'm sorry for your bfn, but I want to think you've tested early and that your bfp is around the corner. Stay strong, hun, do drop us a line soon.

I know the feeling. I'm 13dpiui and I started cramping today. I'm supposed to test tomorrow, but I'm not hopeful. Hang in there! This is one of the hardest things I've ever gone though. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->