Heartbroken

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's the hardest thing in the world to go through. I'm thinking of you and your family xx

God bless you and your beautiful baby I'm so very sorry xxx

So sorry for your loss

I had a similar experience when I lost my little boy Leo, I have a condition called incompetent cervix, if you want to inbox me I can tell you about a fantastic support group for people who have suffered a loss, a fair few of those ladies suffer PPROM or IC they really helped me. Xxx

It's been a bit over nine weeks but still feels like it happened yesterday. I finally went to my hairstylist since I desperately needed it and had been avoiding it. I had my husband cancel my last appointment the same week I lost the baby since I was in no shape to go.

I walked in to the salon and the first thing she says when she sees me and I am obviously not pregnant is "Oh! You had the baby! How is she?". I started crying immediately. I couldn't help it.. stylist was floored.. everyone in there staring at me.. it was awful. I managed to stop and get my hair done. Fastest highlights, cut, and style I've ever had!

I just started progesterone again to get my periods on track (PCOS) and have the fertility meds as well.. but still can't decide. I think I'll just decide on the day I'm scheduled to take them.

Oh hunny that's just awful :( you've been so strong staying after that :hugs:

I m so sorry, I can only imagine how painful this comment must have been for you..it's really scary getting into the real world after a loss. So so sorry :(

I am so glad I am self employed and work from home. All my communication with my clients is done via email so I've been able to avoid the real world for quite a while. I am amazed that some of you moms can just go back to working shortly after a loss. That is some real strength!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->