Heartburn this early??

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
My pregnancy with DS I had mild nausea around now - but that's it. No heartburn my entire pregnancy.
Now, already this early (6 weeks), I feel like if I don't eat something, I feel heartburn at all times. It's odd..
I am also getting slight waves of nausea.. but more of just a "blah" stomach all day. How is everyone else doing?

My pregnancy with DS I had mild nausea around now - but that's it. No heartburn my entire pregnancy.
Now, already this early (6 weeks), I feel like if I don't eat something, I feel heartburn at all times. It's odd..
I am also getting slight waves of nausea.. but more of just a "blah" stomach all day. How is everyone else doing?

Heartburn is one of my earliest symptoms. I never get it unless I'm pregnant and it shows up every time right before I get a bfp, like 6-7dpo...

I have to take baking soda water usually to calm it down.

My nausea has calmed for the last 2 days and I've been worried that something is wrong :( My stomach is really iffy too...

I've only had heartburn with one pregnancy and it started 6dpo and lasted the entire pregnancy (15 weeks)

I had none with my daughter.. this time I had heartburn from the day after I got BFP.

I definitely had increased heartburn during last pregnancy, and so far during this one too. I eat Tums like crazy.

Yeah I had heartburn the whole week before I decided to test it was my earliest symptom. Luckily it's gone now but has been replaced with indigestion :(

Thanks for all the replies! :) Mine JUST started. At first I didn't realize it, but then was like.. what?? Already?? LoL. Luckily nausea isn't too bad yet. Hopefully I can bypass it.. LoL. But I'm sure I won't be that lucky. :p

Mine started today for this pregnancy. I'm 6+3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->