Heartburnnn ?!

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
So my heartburn is getting sooooo bad and i am in soo much pain :( i feel like im gonna throw up half the time. Was just wondering if i can take anything for it? ive tried milk but that makes me feel sick and only works for about half hour. I would google it but i cant say i trust google all that much :haha:

The only thing that worked for me was Morrisons own brand of anti acid tablets :thumbup:

Genuinely not sure if you're still allowed to take it but my sister practically drank Gaviscon from the bottle when she was pregnant! She said it was the only thing that worked. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well and I hope you feel better soon X

Thankyou :flower:
will definatly try, hope it goes soon i cant take it anymoree!! xx

Hello,
I had my first bout of heartburn yesterday and was also in agony so I drank half a pint of milk followed by 2 Renee (fruit flavour) and it really helped. I dont know medically if you are supposed to take Renee but on the back of the packet is said can be used for heartburn during pregnancy.

Hope it works for you! x

Hello,
I had my first bout of heartburn yesterday and was also in agony so I drank half a pint of milk followed by 2 Renee (fruit flavour) and it really helped. I dont know medically if you are supposed to take Renee but on the back of the packet is said can be used for heartburn during pregnancy.

Hope it works for you! x

Ahh will try this, fruit flavour sounds good :thumbup: cant stand the taste of other stuff. It hurts so bad doesnt it :( x

Apparently there's a whole host of meds that are safe to take during pregnancy, including Gaviscon. You can always ask your midwife or GP which they'd recommend.

I LIVE off rennies soft chews, and also have the gaviscon tabs by my bedside.....Heartburn is a killer i have it all day every day xxxxxxx

Try refreshers sweets, don't know why they work but they do x

wheeeeeeey my mums just brought home rennie soft chews and they are working already!!!! soo happy haha xx

rennies have been my saving grace...but once this baby is out i never want to see another one again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->