Heat intolerance as a pregnancy symptom?

Nickir27

Reaction score
Hi guys! I've been stalking this forum for a long time, but this is the first time I have been brave enough to post.

I was wondering if intolerance to heat could be an early sign of pregnancy. I live in California, so I am pretty used to heat. I don't love it, but I can deal. On Sunday I had to work a job outside in the nearly 100 degree heat. Full sun. Not ideal conditions, but my whole body just said nope. Within 15 minutes I felt like I was going to pass out. I had to leave multiple times to take a break. By the end of the day I felt like I was going to throw up. I realize these were bad conditions, but I'm the only one that had this much trouble and I've never had that before.

I don't even think I would consider it a pregnancy thing if I wasn't having the full list of other symptoms as well, but I've had the other stuff as PMS. Has anyone else had this as an early symptom?

BTW my period was due yesterday, and it is nowhere in sight. I usually spot for a few days before, but nothing. I will probably test tomorrow. I always get over-excited and test when it is nothing and it is such a waste. I can have irregular cycles sometimes, so want to give it a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->