Heavy 3 day period, now really nauseous?

kerri28

Reaction score
So after many bfns and convinced the depo has ruined my chances of having more children we have just resorted to NTNP. However, now I am confused because my periods and O have been totally normal, on schedule and everything, had a 5 day period 7/16 ovulated around 7/27-28. Always know when I ovulate on my left side because I get the extreme sharp cramp on the side like clock work. Then I got a heavy 3 day period on 8/12 which was odd, no real cramps then it just stopped which is unusual. Now since 8/21 I have woken up nauseous, no appetite or anything. Super sensitive to smells. I have had 4 daughters and my second I bled alot during the first 5 months. I hate to see a bfn. Is this even plausible? I am guessing the time frame I bled would be IB but it was heavy. I seem to be worse in the morning and then at night much like I was in a previous pregnancy. We did conceive in 2010 but I miscarried at 9 weeks. Has anyone experienced some heavy bleeding and turned out to be OK and BFP? :wacko:

I don't have the answer to your question but just wanted to say I'm in the same situation, well sort of.

I went on depo in November 2012 my next was due Febaury I didn't go back for it, I've been so worried with all the horror stories you hear and read about it! That was my first and last ever shot!

My periods finally returned just this Tuesday night, it was quite heavy up until day 3, I'm now on day 5 but its calmed down a lot, I just really hope it's completely out of my system and that things are back to normal.

When did your periods return? I hope you are able to get some answers and a BFP!

:dust:

My periods did not come back until a year after stopping depo and now I am hoping this crazy nauseous feeling, and dizziness is morning sickness. I may just test today but I am dreading seeing a bfn again. My doctor assured me I wouldnt have an issue with periods not coming back like that but after a year I changed doctors. I was really upset.

Yeah the doctors say anything, when I was getting the shot the nurse assured me that you can get pregnant within a year of stopping it.

One things for sure, I am never getting that thing again due to the horrible stories about struggling to conceive again.

I think you should just test if your feeling these symtoms, best of luck xx

Tested..BFP! :) Just have to hope this one stays put

Thank you! I haven't told DH yet and I need to think of a great way to tell him. yesterday his 10 year old ferret passed away and I couldn't bare to tell him, plus yesterday was our 11 year olds birthday which is an extremely special birthday. She was born at 29 weeks after i suffered placenta abruption and we both came close to not making it. Now to just get pass this ms.. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->