Heavy bleeding after ERPC - please help

Sunshine31

Back to TTC
Reaction score
I had an ERPC last Wednesday after my baby died at 9.5 weeks. I bled a lot in hospital but only had spotting for a few days. Then yesterday I started bleeding heavily and it's got worse today - I'm passing clots that are very large (some as large as a plum). Do you think I need to go to see a doctor or is this normal?

Hi sweetie i got told any heavy bleeding etc go to hospital... maybe some tissue left in or infection?

Hi, really sorry for your loss we i was in hospital and had d and c, I bled really heavy and they wudnt let me out untill it had stopped a lil but since then I had my AF and that was a lil heavy but nothing as bad as after the d and c.... Id go see your doc hun.. XXXX :flower:

Hi Honey,
Are you still no better? I would get yourself to the doc or a&e, in my opinion its not worth risking it. Its been going on for a couple of days now. Are you in pain as well? The hospital said to me i may pass clots to start with, but plum size is quite big, i think???? Have you got the number of the ward you went to for ERPC. my hospital gave me a number to call if i was worried, if youve got one i'd call them. Love to you Honey, sorry to here this.
Poppy and Hayley (also MC in Dec) have set up a group, in the lounge (under discussions, i think) called ttc after loss bfp 2011, or something similer. pop over there for a chat if ypou feel like it.
Let me know how you get on, big love xxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->