Heavy bleeding and pain baby fine

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Had a massive bleed and terrible pain went to a and e and they have me a scan and checked everything and said I'm 9 weeks 6 days and the baby is perfect then sent me home I'm.so happy that baby is ok but I don't understand what happened and I didn't get any info just that it's common any one else have this happen and everything be ok

I had really heavy bleeding at 10 weeks with my lg, it was literally gushing red blood, it went on like this for a few days. baby was fine and it took the consultant at the 3rd emergency scan to find a burst clot in my womb beside the baby. I had 4 weeks of bleeding in the end by the time it tapered off as my womb was growing so it was hard to heal.

It was a really scary time but everything was fine.

It's great baby is well, hope you get some answers or reassurance soon, take care.

How scary! I'm glad the baby is fine, though. I wonder if it could be a subchorionic bleed? I've read about women having these. It's where a hematoma forms in the uterus and can cause bleeding. It doesn't harm the baby but it can cause heavy spotting or bleeding.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/complications/subchorionic-bleeding.aspx

Thank you lady's so much of been back to hospital twice since then they seem to think it was a one of and as I'm still bleeding but it's Brown blood now they said it's just the last of it I phoned them again today and was told to leave it a week and if it has not stoped by then to come back in but my godness a full week I'm going out of mind with worry and they won't 're scan me as last scan showed baby was fine so it looks like I have no choice but to wait I am scan my scan was good but I need some reason as to why this happened so far I have no reason that just said it happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->