Heavy Implantation?

wordsofsoul

Reaction score
My fiance and I are not trying for a baby, but I've had a lot of unusual symptoms this month that leave me wondering if I'm pregnant. I was on the pill for about 8 years and have been off it now for two months.

My periods are always very regular and last 4-7 days (2-3 days heavy the rest light). My period came Feb 8th and was normal. I think being off the pill made me extra horny because we did it a lot around the time I would have been ovulating (two weeks after period - Feb 22).

Around 6-7 dpo I had spotting once when I wiped and that was it. Around this time I was severely bloated, gassy, and had bad heartburn (which I rarely get)

At 8-9 dpo I got a sinus congestion, headache, loose stools, and irritableness. I also felt short flutters or pullings in my lower abdomenal which were noticeable but very brief and manageable. Not like usual cramps.

Most of the symptoms subsided by the time I would be PMSing including the bloating (which is usually my biggest PMS signal).

AF was due on the 7th of March. On the evening of the 5th I began to get bad cramps and more extreme fatigue (mind you I've been sleeping an extra 2 hours nearly every day the past two weeks).

This is the weird part: On the morning of the 6th I woke up with my panties covered in red blood (no clotting and I don't think it started with brown or anything but I was asleep). The bleeding continued heavy enough for tampons and pads that day and the next morning (a day and a half). There was a little brownish at the end but no clotting that I could see.

Now, it has stopped abruptly. HPT was negative today. Still feeling blah though.

Anyone have any ideas? Could I still be pregnant? If so, when should I retest? Help, Please.

I would think you would have already got a postive test... You think it could just have been AF?

Considering the timing it is definitely possible, but I can't ever remember having a period that lasted less than 4 days. And I've never had a period stop abruptly. There are always at least 1 or 2 days of light spotting.

could also be a chemical maybe? I have had those but I have gotten postive pregnancy test though

Update: Scant traces of brown spotting during maybe an hour of today. Now, nothing.

I'm just gonna have to wait it out at this point and see what happens.

I'm updating because I still do not feel in the clear and if I am experiencing symptoms they seem to be more noticeable. I hope someone else can give me some advice or just tell me their story so I can know more closely if I should worry or not. (Sorry if you think any of this is TMI, but I'm not shy.)

Mar. 6th - My "period" comes a day early without warning (save a few intense cramps for a couple hours late the night before). By mid-day it is brownish and light (almost too light for a tampon).

Mar 7th Unusually light for day 2. There is a little pink mixed in but mostly light brown. Stops abruptly by the afternoon. Nothing the rest of the day.

Mar 8th Nothing until the afternoon where I have one sticky-brownish time of spotting on T.P. The rest of that day and next (Mar 9th) only very very light spotting.

Mar 10th and 11th -No red or brown, but mucusy discharge ongoing throughout the day (would have very few tiny pinkish globs). Kinda yellowish tint to everything.

Mar 12th (today) - I feel like I do when I have my period (feels like it should be bloody down there but isnt), and this is the way I've felt mostly the last 3 days. I feel like I am PMSing like I do about 3-4 days before my period usually comes (bloated, cranky, crampy (feels lower)).

I'd say I am pretty in-touch with my body and always have been. Because of this, I really feel something is different. I never get cramping after my period. However, I am also exhausted (sleeping 2-3 hours more a night), moody (getting upset at fiance or customer at work over something that I realize 2 hours later was rediculous), always hungry but never able to suppress my gag-reflex long enough to eat large amounts. I've gotten sick two mornings in the last week and a half (which is really rare) and mostly because my stomach hurt when it was empty in the morning. When I don't get sick I still feel yucky.

I've taken three HPT ($1 dollar store deal) on Mar 8th, 10th, and 12th all negative as far as I could tell.

Does anyone think I could be pregnant? Should I try a test other than the cheapos or should those work fine?

Any feedback is really appreciated.

hiya! i have the EXACT same thing goin on as you atm!! i could've written your post myself, AF due the same time as you, lasted 2 days, now cramping and having clear discharge and sore boobs, larger and darker nipples (like you, im not shy either but sorry if tmi lol), more tired, sinus congestion, ovary pain, cramps low in pelvis like its my uterus, all the pg symptoms you can imagine, the only thing different is about 5days before AF was due i had theeee most believable evap on FRER test, see my original post - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...e-frer-after-time-limit-evap-updated-pg4.html

i took a test yesterday - BFN, i'm puttin it down to coming off the pill, i was taken of yasmine pill about 2/3 months ago aswell.?

x

I've heard that some ppl won't test positive with a urine test until 6 weeks (sometimes more).

Hopefuljaners, the pic of your HPT def looked positive to me. How many dpo was it taken at? Do your symptoms seem to be getting less or more noticeable?

I've been trying to keep this in the back of my mind, but it seems the more I ignore the different things I believe I am feeling the more noticeable they are. I haven't bled in 3-4 days, but I feel a lot like I do PMSing. However the cramps are still different: lower (like directly between my pelvis bones), less overpowering and more dull and constant. At night they are more noticeable. My boobs keep looking bigger to me, but the fiance wont agree (I think that he thinks if her agrees that I look prego I will be).

Perhaps someone who's had a child before can answer this one for me:
During the first month or two did the montgomery tubulars (little bumps and pores around the nipple) become more pronounced and appear in locations much farther away from the nipple (or even encompassing the whole breast)? Did your boobs get kinda itchy?

my symptoms are defo more noticeable and ive just had pink streaked cm, and what looks like another evap on a blue dye test as it was well out of the time limit and thin but blue? :shrug:

in the first tw months of my pregnancy the area around my nipples got huge and dark brown and my boobs themselves were like a road map with veins...

x

I hate the waiting game, but it looks like that's the only option atm. Gonna test every 2-3 days until I either feel like I'm not pregnant or get a positive. Anyone have a bad experience from the cheapo $1 dollar store HPTs? If I'm getting negatives on these is it worth trying another test?

Update: I went for a three-mile jog today hoping the exercise would make my body come out of the funk its felt like its been in for over a week now. The dull, constant cramping or heaviness in my lower abdomen was more noticeable while running. It almost felt like a side sticker in my gut area, but increasing or decreasing my level of exhertion did nothing to change the way it felt (which is not like normal running cramps for me). The heaviness or pressure in my lower abdomen hasn't really changed since, but is really starting to make me wonder.

Of course, my fiance thinks I am just being paranoid and gets frustrated when I am constantly asking him if he's noticed anything different. But I know something is different. However, it causes me no pain so I see no need to see a doctor until either I get a positive HPT or experience any kind of pain or serious discomfort.

I am currently 20 dpo and 5 days past my expected period date. Is it possible that my hCG levels are still too low to test positive?

well i had a + pregnancy test yesterday!!! it was a blue dye test tho so im not counting on it's reliability, but went to the doc today none the less and she prescribed folic acid and sent me for hcg blood test, so im in the same waiting game as you now... :(

xx

Congradulations! It looks good if you got a positive HPT, but the blood will tell for sure. Keep us posted on how the follow-up goes.

im just worried tho as it was faint, surely it should be blazing bfp if its a true positive? have you ever heard of a blue evap line within one minute?

x

im in the same boat as you i only came off my pill 2 month ago and when i came off ii bleed for 3 week then it stoped and since then i have only had a heavy 2 day bleed i havent done a test as i am hab=ving no symptoms but as i bleed for solong when i came off the pill i dont really know when i was due to ovulate. keep me updated on your results. xxx

Update: Took a EPT hpt with first morning urine today (after only about 4 hours sleep). Maybe someone with experience can help me interpert the results. The square control box had a dark blue line, but the control line in the circle was very faint. I didn't see a vertical line at two minutes, but had to get ready for work and didn't get to look at it again until I came home on lunch. When I looked at it then (a good 6-7 hours later) both control lines looked as dark as they had before, but in the circle there was an ever-so-light blue vertical line. And I mean ever-so-light.

Do you think this could be a real positive result or do you think this was an evap line? I know so little about evap lines, but I was under the impression that they wouldn't be blue on an EPT test.

can you post a pic? i have gotten a veeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrrrrrry faint pink line on a frer as well as the faint + on the blue dye test but got "not pregnant" on a digi? im confused with all these lines lol i too didnt think it was an evap if it had colour and was in the time limit...x

I tried taking a pic but my camera won't focus right on any of the lines. I'll try a bit later with my fiance's phone, it has a much better camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->