Heavy/Prolong IB with possible Endometriosis or fibroids

KrissyB

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So - let me start off by saying that almost three years ago when I first found out I was pregnant with my DD - I had had irregular periods, and long patch of spotting (7-9 days) right before AF was due. I didn't get a :bfp: until almost two weeks after the spotting ended.

Now I'm having dysmenorrhea (painful periods) so I have an ultrasound appointment with the OB/GYN to check for fibroids and/or endometriosis on Aug 13th.

Meanwhile, this last period has been extra strange. I had a few days of spotting which started well before I expected AF... which segwayed into one day of light/medium flow the day I expected AF. But the bleeding really only lasted one day and is now back to spotting. And any bleeding I've had has been strange. It's been in patches, not a continual flow like normal af. Anyone have any experience with anything like this with fibroids or endo? Such a roller coaster not being sure if there's somethign really wrong and not being able to stop myself to comparing it to the weird period I had before my :bfp: with dd. I am taking my temp now and did have a dip one day.... but if I merge my last two charts I've only had a single day below the cover line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->