Hebe - 15/10/08 - LONG!!! Pictures added...

HUGE congrats again sweetie!! so proud of u!! cant wait 2 see more pics of baby hebe!! xx

She is gorgeous. You must be so proud.
I love your pink polka dot pyjama's!!

Congrats! I'd like to know why you had to go in the bathroom is a little confused by that :huh:

I've just asked my hubby this coz I cant remember!!

He said that when we left the birth pool and went back to my room, when we got there I kept saying I needed to poo! So they sat me on the toilet at first and the MW asked me if I wanted to push. I kept repeating about pooing and she said to be 'why dont you poo then??' I told her 'I darent!' :rofl: I remember thinking if I poo I'm gonna push my insides out!!! So they got me off the toilet and sat me on the birth stool with my back to the toilet and hubby sat on the loo with me leaning back into him.

When I did push....it wasnt a poo that came out!!!!

x

Congrats! I'd like to know why you had to go in the bathroom is a little confused by that :huh:

I've just asked my hubby this coz I cant remember!!

He said that when we left the birth pool and went back to my room, when we got there I kept saying I needed to poo! So they sat me on the toilet at first and the MW asked me if I wanted to push. I kept repeating about pooing and she said to be 'why dont you poo then??' I told her 'I darent!' :rofl: I remember thinking if I poo I'm gonna push my insides out!!! So they got me off the toilet and sat me on the birth stool with my back to the toilet and hubby sat on the loo with me leaning back into him.

When I did push....it wasnt a poo that came out!!!!

x

:rofl:

She is soooo beautiful!!! :D x

Congrats Lisa!!! She is perfect!!!!!!!

congrats again, shes gorgeous xxx

Wow, congrats! A :rofl: at the G&A parts! She's gorgeous. Am I mistaken or has she got quite fair hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->