Hebe - 15/10/08 - LONG!!! Pictures added...

Wow, congrats! A :rofl: at the G&A parts! She's gorgeous. Am I mistaken or has she got quite fair hair?

She is quite fair. It looked dark when she was born but now she's been bathed its fair and fluffy - very Rod Stewart!! :lol:

aww bert you know how proud i am of you!!! i have tears in my eyes!!!

Sounds like keith did well too bless him! Congrats again, and when you get time,text me your address, i need to send you stuff!!

Much love

Bert
xxxxx

Congrats! you did it and if you look at one of my posts I said don't worry she maybe here before Thursday and I was right. x

I'm in love :shy:

I read every single word you wrote and scrolled down to the pictures and don't have enough words to describe how I feel. Hebe is the most beautiful little muffin I have ever seen and I feel like I've waited forever for her arrival. I can honestly say having followed your journey and sometimes even being a little part of it, I'm awestruck at how gorgeous she is and incredibly proud of you.

Congratulations to you all and welcome to the World baby Hebe. You have a Mum-In-A-Million. :flower:

Pics are lovely!! :yipee:
congrats again!! xx

just seen the pictures - shes so gorgeous lisa, huge congratulations again :)

She is damn cute!!!! You must pro-create some more!!!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Oh sweetie, I was so entralled with your story!!! And what an overload of cuteness!!!!

Congratulations sweetheart, she is absolutely beautiful

what a little angel - she's beautiful xxx

:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"