Heeeeere's Liam!

Angelmouse

Baking #4
Reaction score
I think there should be some pictures up now of my gorgeous boy. :D

My gorgeous boy who decided to arrive before I was ready. :dohh: I woke up on the Sunday feeling a bit dodgy and even thought that I might be in labour but me being me, I shrugged it off :shrug: and went shopping. By the time we reached the Tescos checkout the contractions were coming every 10mins. By the time we got home they were 5mins apart. While Nigel took the dog for a walk ( :huh: ) I phoned the Central Delivery Suite who told me to get there asap. That was at 3pm. We dropped the eldest two off at Granny and Grandads at about 5ish and arrived at the hospital at around 6pm. It had taken us that long they'd forgotten we were coming. :lol:

I was 3cm dilated and contracting regularly; they decided to take me down then and there. In theatre there was a frenzy of activity including 4 attempts to site the Spinal and Epidural combination :sad2: ouchy! Finally they allowed Nigel in and the op began. It was excrutiating!!! I had so much adhesions from previous surgery that the Consultant Surgeon was fast bleeped to continue the proceedure. I was in a lot of pain and the anaethetist kept offering to put me to sleep; I of course declined, I wanted to see my baby born. I was in emmense pain though and asked for some Gas and Air to take the edge off and having remembered my deep breathing excersises that did the trick quite nicely.

Liam was born at 21:04 on 14th December 2008 and what a racket he did make. He scored nearly top marks on his apgar and won the hearts of the entire team immediately. I however was still off my face and was yelling for my baby like a banshee until my darling husband put him in my arms. :cloud9:

Attachments

• the kids 003.jpg
    the kids 003.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 151
  • the kids 005.jpg
    the kids 005.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 146
He is absolutely wonderful hunni, so glad everything is good now xxxx:cloud9:

congratulations hun, he is so adorable

Lou
xxx

Welcome to the world little Liam. What a stunning little guy!

Aww hunny hes absolutely gorgeous hes gunna break some hearts!!! x

Congratulations hun - your little man is gorgeous!

xxx

Aww well done you! He is a stunner and he has lovely eyes.
Enjoy the New Year with your new little man. xxx

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"