heely's for little feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hay everyone

My son has been talking about the shoes with wheels in the soles quite a bit lately - I looked up heelys a while back but they start at a size 11 and hes only an 8 or 9 (hes not even 4 yet)

anyways I still need a few extra bits for his birthday so have been trying to find some simular for smaller feet? does anyone know of a brand that starts at smaller sizes?

I realise hes quite young for these but he can skateboard and ride a 2 wheel bike without stabilizers so i think he will do find with 'wheel shoes' :haha:

I would be past myself with these at this age lol. I honestly have never seen anything like that for little feet

I know they are not exactly what you are looking for but what about these as a compromise

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SFR-Stom...eboarding_Skating_ET&var=&hash=item417d8429dd

Found them!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-HEEL...sShoes_GirlsShoes_GL&var=&hash=item5ae97f1d6d

Thanks T - Im not really sure if he would go for them - he likes the skater look of the heelys and is fasinated by the fact normal shoes have wheels in them :/

I was thinking about getting him another skateboard - hes quite possessive over his current one because he was given it by the guy who played his favourite character on holiday and its all painted with the characters logo etc... hes always worried hes going to break it or loose it but I dont think he would wanna use any normal skateboard anyways (its his most treasured toy because his favourite person gave it to him lol)

Why do I have such an awkward look monkey! lol definetly going to get him a bug home though that was a fab idea!

Could be worth emailing them as they say Junior on there and they are also in the childrens shoes, fingers crossed they are the little ones x

would he wear the kids ones that strap onto their shoes. Someone bought my LO them last year :thumbup: Can get them in home bargains and Tesco's.

Don't know if it helps but from what I've read it's recommended you go up a size! Hope that is of some help!x

I would imagine that most children would not manage the wheels at such a young age so they prob don't make them in size 8. I know my dd would kill herself in them! Fair play to your lo he sounds really sporty and coordinated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back