Helllo :D

F

Fern.x

Hi all :winkwink:

Was Looking for a forum to join as i am pregnant! im 14 weeks today! I was having twins which wasn't as surprise as i am 1 myself :p
but one didn't make it which keeps leaving me with doubts through my pregnancy! i know i am lucky to still have the 1 but cant help worry something is going to go wrong! :(

Hope to make some new friends :D

and hopefully everything will go smoothly!

Thanks For Reading!

Fern x

Hi Fern
welcome to B'N'B :wave:

good luck with everything and you are sure to make tonnes of friends :)

hi honey, im so sorry to hear about your other baby, im sure this one will be fine though...welcome to the board hun xx

Welcome to BnB!! :wave:

Sorry to hear about your loss... I'm sure everything will go fine throughout your pregnancy. I know it must be a worry after loosing one of your precious babba's, but just try to remember that the other one is doing fine - there is still absolutely no reason why that baby shouldn't grow to be perfectly healthy to full term.

My mother-in-law had a similar experience - when she went for her 12 week scan they discovered that there had been a second baby that had died at about 6 weeks :( but my sister-in-law is now a beautiful and healthy short-arse of 13 years! hehe

Welcome again to the forum :) We are all a friendly bunch here and I'm sure you'll fit right in! :hug:

Hellooo!!

Welcome to BNB!!

Congratulations on the pregnancy...sorry about your loss, but staying positive, everything else will go fine!

Good Luck...xx

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm sorry to hear of your loss, I'm sure everything will go fine with your pregnancy. See you around when I get to 2nd tri. x

hi ya jo do u wanna chat i am a new member and would like to chat and meet new people if that is ok

welcome!

congrats and good luck on the baby, hope everything goes well with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"