HELLLPPPPP!! (prob TMI!) & Long

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by plumplump, Apr 7, 2009.

1. plumplump

plumplump very cautiously pregnant

Okay so before I get cartied away to the mental hospital...........
    I am on day 38 of a cycle of ???? Days. Had M/C and period came 42 days later don't know what my cycle is due to being on the pill for nearly 10 years.
    ANYWAY......had some loving on when I thought I might be ovulation due to CM.
    So since then I have had cramps like period cramps for 8 days now. A week past Sunday I had some light brown spotting upon wiping (Sorry TMI). Anyway Just because I am obsessed I did like a million internet cheapie tests last week - last one yesterday (none done with FMU just done on a whim!) All :bfn:.
    Whilst doing Preg test yesterday I also on a whim did OPK (Was getting bored doing them so was the first in about a week! - hooray it was positive). Thinking back I had some EWCM on Sunday so though woot am about to ovulate.
    To try and stop rambling....I am all concerned about these tummy cramps - I have been bracing myself for my period and nothing is coming apart from some spotting over a week ago. Keep hoping I am pregs but all :bfn:. I am starting to hate my body can anyone relate or shed some light.:hissy:
    Sorry for the rambling rant...sigh
    :hug:

2. Someday74

Someday74 Well-Known Member

Sorry, Can't relate or shed any light but didn't want to read and run. Hope you get the answers you are looking for though.
    :dust:

3. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

Yer honey i cant help you either sorry, but as Someday74 said didnt want to read and run..Hope you get a :bfp: soon :thumpup:

Bady Dust..xxx..:dust:

4. hayley2

hayley2 Mummy to 2 + 1 on the way

When i came off the pill it really mucked me up and i was having loads of cramps for over a week, i even went to the docs, and it turned out i was Oing. i felt awful but it was just a really strong O as i hadn't had one for ages because of BCP.

Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

5. mazza2003

mazza2003 Guest

Could you be pregnant? When I was pregnant OPK picked this up first. I had about 8 days of OPK and all + which confused me and then OI got a BFP on hpt. Good luck!!!!!! XXXXXX