HELLLPPPPP!! (prob TMI!) & Long

plumplump

very cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Okay so before I get cartied away to the mental hospital...........
I am on day 38 of a cycle of ???? Days. Had M/C and period came 42 days later don't know what my cycle is due to being on the pill for nearly 10 years.
ANYWAY......had some loving on when I thought I might be ovulation due to CM.
So since then I have had cramps like period cramps for 8 days now. A week past Sunday I had some light brown spotting upon wiping (Sorry TMI). Anyway Just because I am obsessed I did like a million internet cheapie tests last week - last one yesterday (none done with FMU just done on a whim!) All :bfn:.
Whilst doing Preg test yesterday I also on a whim did OPK (Was getting bored doing them so was the first in about a week! - hooray it was positive). Thinking back I had some EWCM on Sunday so though woot am about to ovulate.
To try and stop rambling....I am all concerned about these tummy cramps - I have been bracing myself for my period and nothing is coming apart from some spotting over a week ago. Keep hoping I am pregs but all :bfn:. I am starting to hate my body can anyone relate or shed some light.:hissy:
Sorry for the rambling rant...sigh
:hug:

Sorry, Can't relate or shed any light but didn't want to read and run. Hope you get the answers you are looking for though.
:dust:

Yer honey i cant help you either sorry, but as Someday74 said didnt want to read and run..Hope you get a :bfp: soon :thumpup:

Bady Dust..xxx..:dust:

When i came off the pill it really mucked me up and i was having loads of cramps for over a week, i even went to the docs, and it turned out i was Oing. i felt awful but it was just a really strong O as i hadn't had one for ages because of BCP.

Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Could you be pregnant? When I was pregnant OPK picked this up first. I had about 8 days of OPK and all + which confused me and then OI got a BFP on hpt. Good luck!!!!!! XXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->