Hello 26 yrs old ttc w/ PCOS looking for friends

mzportuguese

TTC our 1st Angel
Reaction score
Hello all I am looking for motivations, success stories and things that people are experiancing while ttc with or without PCOS..

I have been ttc for 2 years had success in Dec. 2011 but mis carried :growlmad:

Hello all I am looking for motivations, success stories and things that people are experiancing while ttc with or without PCOS..

Hi Id like to be your buddy I too had a loss in Dec and we are ttc again after our loss., I am shooting for an April BFP

Hi Id like to be your buddy I too had a loss in Dec and we are ttc again after our loss., I am shooting for an April BFP

thanks so much and I am so sorry for your lost also seems like we have so much in common already. I hope I can hear good news next month but I highly doubt it we havent had much time to put in if you know what I mean lol how is your ttc journey comming since the lost :(

mzportuguese; welp it took me until feb to get my AF back so last month after AF was the 1st time we ttc since our loss. I put alot of time in but somehow we missed the egg??? So just got a visit from AF yesterday. Its been hard since my loss I keep thinking id be this far along now... but I am glad that we are able to ttc again. I think I may use OPKs this time and see what happens.

mzportuguese; welp it took me until feb to get my AF back so last month after AF was the 1st time we ttc since our loss. I put alot of time in but somehow we missed the egg??? So just got a visit from AF yesterday. Its been hard since my loss I keep thinking id be this far along now... but I am glad that we are able to ttc again. I think I may use OPKs this time and see what happens.

I so agree well mojojojo we should be ttc buddies :hugs:

great I just have to wait for my AF to leave then I can start the :sex: lol
I tried to BD every other day last cycle but I missed the egg somehow so this time I will try and BD a little more so we catch the egg this time.

Aww i so agree we missed my egg this time :( because we didn't get to have our quality time as much this month :( but its ok I am sure me and u will be birthing babies the beginning of 2013 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->