hello...advice needed about luteal phase defect

silarose28

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am new to these forums but have been reading them for ages so thought I would give it a go.

I have been ttc since Nov. I wouldn't really be worried yet but I have been using the clearblue fertility monitor and my luteal phase is only 5-6 days. Have had 2 day 21 progesterone tests The first was on day 23 (as the hospital was closed on day 21) and that was normal - but I got AF just a few days later. The second was day 21 and that showed no signs of ovulation. I had only had my LH surge that day so I wasn't surprised! Have now been referred for other fertility blood tests and an HSG but won't see doctor until June!!

Tried 50-100mg of vitamin b6 this month and also vitex until ovulation but have got spotting today which means my luteal phase is the shortest it has ever been at 5 days!!!! Have ordered some progesterone cream for next month - does anyone know if I can take that with vitex? Also I have ordered some Maca - does anyone know if that can be taken with vitex?

I just wondered if anyone knows of anything that can help with this - feels pointless trying every month when I know there is no time for implantation!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->