Hello - advice please

Sweetheart

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this forum but have been reading for a little while. Me and my OH are currently waiting to try until mid - end 2009.

I am hoping someone may be able to give me some advice as I am a little concerned but don't know where else to post. I am on the pill and had my last period approx 2.5-3 weeks ago. I still have 5 more pills to take before my 7 day break. I usually come on my period 2 days into my break. Yesterday I noticed that I have a slight light bleed but not like my usual period and it is still happening today aswel as a few cramps. I have been on the pill for about 7 years now I have never had any spotting between periods. Last month I did miss 1/2 pills but my period arrived as normal, this month I have not missed any. When I look online at health sites it mentions implantation bleeds but I surely can't be pregnant..

Do you think I am worrying over nothing and maybe my hormones are just playing havoc at the moment? x

i aint much help maybe just do a test then hopefully get a better answer x

I am tempted to test but am I best off waiting until after my next period is due for more accurate result. Sorry am new to all this!

I am tempted to test but am I best off waiting until after my next period is due for more accurate result. Sorry am new to all this!

im sorry but i dont know much myself, im sure another girl pop in let u know.

i got pregnant on the pill, didnt know until i was 5 months x

I was on the pill for 10 years - I started spotting about 9 years into the pill in between periods - it happens all the time - so i switched pills and got a different one and didnt have a problem. I went off the pill nearly three months ago, and now just got my third actual period since.

Thank you. I have been on Cilest for a year now. I was previously on Dianette. Will keep an eye on it and if I don't come on period on my break will do a test just incase x

if i were you i would test as soon as you can if you missed a few pills then it is possible and the only real way to find out is to test i fell preg on the pill with my son so nothing is inpossible i hope you get the answers you are looking for soon take care hun xx:hugs:xx

Thank you. I have been on Cilest for a year now. I was previously on Dianette. Will keep an eye on it and if I don't come on period on my break will do a test just incase x

what i got pregnant on. id been on 3 years

I am still spotting on and off, it's been 2 days now. I am still taking my pill until my packet is up and then will see if period arrives as usual. I am starting to think this is just my hormones playing havoc at the mo x

Hope you get some answers soon :hugs: Not sure what that could be but i know that people's reactions to the same pill can sometimes change and they do get new side effects that they've not ever had before. Happened to me, i had to stop taking the pill altogether because after 4 years it suddenly started making me so depressed and angry my OH made me stop taking it. xx

Thank you, I do too. I am considering coming off of the pill at the moment and using other methods as I know from having a break over a year ago I will feel much more happier and not so down and moody x

Yeah, sometimes i guess the side effects aren't worth the benefits xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->