Hello again everyone!

ayclobes

Reaction score
Hey, I used to post a lot during my pregnancy with my son...but life got crazy! and I am back again! We are expecting our third baby---crazy huh? and hoping for a girl this time around!

Congratz :D third baby here to :)

we back in the 1st tri! yey !! hehe

I have an 8 year old son ( 9 next month!) and a 1 year old daughter ( 2 in 2 days! ) I got pregnant in Sept and mc end of Oct to get a BFP again on 13th Nov! lol

has been a rollercoaster! Sept pregnancy was full blown suprise, like wow where did that come from! haha then at mc my OH was fully commited to having another child hehe I said we have a boy and a girl next we should get a dog! he said no he wants a baby and stuck to his guns hehe

Men are awesome... haha

Hey :flower: expecting our 2nd here! Would be easier having a boy since we have all of Kians old stuff but I'm happy either way and I'm actually convinced already that in carrying a wee girly :blush: :haha:
P.s your baby in your pic looks absolutely adorable!!

Congrats.. I'm also expecting #3 and my kids are the same age as yours (DD will be 3 in January and DS wil be 2 in February). We're both gonna have our hands pretty full! Lol

Congrats.. I'm also expecting #3 and my kids are the same age as yours (DD will be 3 in January and DS wil be 2 in February). We're both gonna have our hands pretty full! Lol

Oh my, I know it! but im out of the shock phase, and now in the excited...I want to buy everything I need right now haha. but im trying to wait!

Hey :flower: expecting our 2nd here! Would be easier having a boy since we have all of Kians old stuff but I'm happy either way and I'm actually convinced already that in carrying a wee girly :blush: :haha:
P.s your baby in your pic looks absolutely adorable!!

thanks! I think he was around 8 months in that picture...I need to update it haha. I have a lot of boy stuff too...but im hoping for a girl...then we can be done having babies!

I have an 8 year old son ( 9 next month!) and a 1 year old daughter ( 2 in 2 days! ) I got pregnant in Sept and mc end of Oct to get a BFP again on 13th Nov! lol

has been a rollercoaster! Sept pregnancy was full blown suprise, like wow where did that come from! haha then at mc my OH was fully commited to having another child hehe I said we have a boy and a girl next we should get a dog! he said no he wants a baby and stuck to his guns hehe

Men are awesome... haha

This baby was a surprise too...I was actually planning on getting an IUD in October...but I ended up pregnant instead haha. Oh well...my husband is wanting a girl now esp since we have 2 boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->