hello again! hypnobirthing

hch

Reaction score
yes its me again! :lol: im very keen to try hypnobirthing this time , in my last labour i was induced 3 times and then my labour was an hour and in that hour i had one continuos contraction which made me how do i put this ...... shout and scream obscenities! now i know if i go into normal labour it wont be half as painful as the last one but i want to control everything and as im having a homebirth im worried about really shouting and the whole street hearing me! does hypno birthing really help you relax and get into the zone , i just want a nice quiet natural homebirth but i keep putting myself off by thinking of my last labour :dohh: sorry for the rambling :wacko:

I know what you mean about having those continuous contractions for a hour+ straight, I ended up with the same (after being given syntocin) and they were really really painful. Up until then the natural ones weren't anywhere near as bad. I'm doing hypnobirthing too, I'm sure they will help achieve a peaceful birth to some extent :)

I have had similar thoughts though to be honest, especially as we're only a week apart EDD's so it'll more than likely be window wide open hot weather! I'm sure when we're concentrating on the job in hand we more than likely won't give a wotsit what anyone else hears ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->