Hello again!

motherofboys

Reaction score
It's been so long since I was last on. Probably not since the first week or so that the Grotto was open. I just wasn't really feeling it this year. But, its creeping ever closer and I've started buying things and planning dinner and it's got my buzz back, so here I am again. I'm not quite up to my usual Christmas Crazy standards, it's midway through November and I'm not yet wearing my Christmas jumper or chomping at the bit to get the decorations up, but hopefully being back in here will help me fully recover from my bout of Grinch-itis! :haha:

Welcome back :xmas7: :xmas8: hope you get your full swing christmas craziness back asap

X

Thanks, I'm trying to catch up on all the posts in here so that should help me feel festive

Aww glad you're back. I did wonder where you were as we see so many familiar faces and I know your not far from me in Kent :)

I am quite prepared this year, almost finished my two but feeling a bit fed up atm. Girls are poorly and we're a bit short on money for a few weeks. Need to get my Christmas mojo back too :)

It's one of the things I love here, seeing all the familiar faces. I hope you get your Christmas mojo back soon.

Think my hubby would enjoy it if I had a little of the Grinch-itis :haha:

HAHA! Luckily for me my husband is just as Christmas Crazy as I am. He's been on at me for weeks about doing a list of food and clearing a couple of shelves off to start buying the Christmas snacks.

My DH isn't as Christmas crazy as me unfortunately!

Oh my! Sounds like the perfect husband :haha:

My dh gets excited, but not untik about the 23rd dec! Where as I'm the kind of woman thats on countdown from boxing day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->