Hello Again

LaurenDC

Me, DH, DS and Bun
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well this is my first thread since my “chemical” (hate that expression) last cycle. My husband and I experienced it 22 days ago and it was beyond heart wrenching. I probably won’t be posting as much as I was back then, as I feel I had gotten almost obsessed with it, but I did want to drop in and let you know we did start trying again right away and now we are in the TWW. I didn’t temp or do OPKs or anything, so I don’t know exactly where I stand, but I’d say I’m probably about 5 dpo.

I’m a little upset because I’ve been using Truvia in my coffee every morning for about 2+ years now. I just read today that the key ingredient in it (Stevia) is used as a contraceptive in some countries, AND can cause early miscarriages!!!! Has anyone else heard this? I’m really kicking myself right now.

Tty all soon. Xxoo.

Hiya x glad to see you back x i took a wee break too but now I'm in that tww I had to come back for support x I'm due af in a few days been getting bfn so far but stillmnot giving up hope x i got another psychic reading it was great x she said my aura looks pregnant an if I'm not it's not far away nearly my whole reading was about havin another baby lol so hopefully it all comes true x

I'm glad to see you jumped straight back on lol literally! Sending you lots of baby dust an sticky dust x

Sorry I've never heard of what you put in your coffee xxxxx

You had me curious about the stevia thing so I did some research and apparently there was a study done 30 years ago that claimed this might be true. Since then several studies were done to show that there is no evidence to prove this. there is stevia in my shakes that I drink every day so to be on the safe side..i wont be taking them for now but I dont think its something to really worry about or think this is what caused you to mc. I lost a baby so I know what its like to analyze every possibility as to why it happened but sometimes theres no explaination for it =( I have read that doing a good cleanse can help take the toxicities out of your system and this might be beneficial. I really hope that you get your bfp very soon and it all turns out well xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel--I'm fairly new to B&B and was on it every day when TTC before my last MC and then dropped off the face of the planet when it happened. Just take your time, we're all here for you. :hugs:

Fx that you get your :bfp: soon!

P.S. I had no idea about the stevia! Thank you for letting us know, I JUST bought some today and was going to start using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->