Hello all- Ive come back from TTC

honeybee2

Reaction score
...because our wedding is only 17 months away and my dress fitting HAS to be this December because of the design etc so I cant get pregnant or be pregnant during this time- have to be my slimmest IYKWIM!!!

Anyway, we've been trying for a year- time now for a much needed break and relaxation and on with the wedding planning!!! I'm hoping to loose some weight (I'm 5ft 7 and 15 stone and UK size 18 atm- although people say I dont look it but its probs the reason why I'm finding it hard to conceive!) Hopefully to about 13 stone if possible, so I can go back to being a size UK14 again and look amazing in my wedding dress. Plus after we get married next year, my dissertation is due straight after that so a baby I suppose is more to think about on top of this.

It has saddened me a bit- but everyone keeps telling me 1) your on for a different, just as exciting project (getting married)
2) you'll probably fall pregnant while planning, while your not allowed to because your not thinking about it!!!!

And i can see what they mean. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself... hopefully maybe we'll get a honeymoon baby which means I'll be due just after I graduate :o :flower:

Hi Honeybee! I am going for a honeymoon baby too, although I don't know how lucky we will be as I am not having cycles :dohh: Oh well you never know!! :haha:

Awww good luck with the dress fitting, I'm just waiting until they call me to tell me its finally been made.. :wacko: I think I am going a little crazy waiting...

Welcome back :) Good luck with the wedding dress fitting :)

Hi there! Good luck with the dress fitting, wedding plans and weight loss...i look forward to sharing the journeys with you over the coming months!xx

Good luck with the weight loss. I bet you'll look gorgeous in your dress!

Wow, I feel like we have loads in common. We've been wtt since I had second mc in aug last year. I was 15st at the time having lost a stone. By the time I went back to weight watchers in sept I was 16st again. I've since lost 3.5st (also 5ft 7). We have our wedding booked for July next year, but are in the middle of bringing the wedding forward to feb so that would mean we could ttc from November onwards. Let's just hope I don't have another damn mc as I'm walking down the isle!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->