Hello all

Firkin

Reaction score
:hi:

I am 38 years old and after a rocky first marriage where I had no intension of starting a family I have finally met my soul mate. We have decided that we would like to have a child, but I am now afraid we have left it too late.

Sorry I am not quite up with all the abbreviations at the moment. My periods are anywhere between a 24-30 day cycle, never had any problems all seems normal. We have been TTC for 3 months and still nothing :cry:, just want it to happen NOW, I am so impatient

I have no idea when I ovulate as different sites say different days, so we are :sex: every other day. At least my hubby is :happydance:

I am getting myself so worked up about it all and worried that I do things wrong. Do I have my bath too hot? Is doing the power plate at the gym stopping me getting pregnant?

The internet is not always a helpful place, I have looked at so many sites and looked at pregnancy symptoms, I have had them all for the past few months but it is all in my head :dohh:

Anyway that’s enough from me, I am now going to have a good look through the site.

TTFN

Welcome and oh so much gl ttc! This is a wonderful site. I just love it here. I think I'm becoming an addict after just a week. The information that is given is from people who have been in the exact place you are and if you look every question you have will be answered. Have a blast getting around the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->