Hello all :)

Babyhopes

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to say hello, have just registered yesterday after browsing for a couple of weeks!
I am a full time mum of 2 fun and happy children, 5yrs and 8yrs and myself and partner of 11 years (that sounds too long lol ) are trying to conceive our third, after wondering for a while if we should and how our 2 children will feel, not told them what we are planning as the length of time is too long for me to wait!

Anyhow just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone here good luck on their baby making journey xx

Rachel

Hi Babyhopes!

I'm new too! I also have 2 children 8 and 6 with my partner 10 years but sperated nearly 3 years ago!... it was too long for me!!

I have been with my new partner 2 years now and we have just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant! I wasn't sure how my 2 children would take it!... but they took it really well and are very excited!

Hope your concieving goes well.... I feel like this is my first pregnancy after 6 years!! xx

thanks everyone :)

Congratulations MummaBump i am in my 2ww , have had 3 cycles already and due for af on the 11th, desperate to test but know its pointless as only 8dpo. To be honest my first (daughter) i fell pregnant whilst on the pill and completely unexptected, with my second ( son) it took 3 months and i fell so i am hoping it won't be too long!

How have your children took it? I am concerned the my daughter, 8yrs will feel left out a little.

Hope you have a a healthy and happy 9mths ahead xx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

My daughter was 8 when Alfie was born, and she loves him to bits and is over the moon that #3 is on the way. x

thanks Tam, hope she will be ok, she has taken to my cousin's baby very well, loves him, shame about her own brother though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->