Hello all!!

Wobbles said:
Livi I hope time zooms by for you to get this sorted & out of the road :hugs:

ElliesMum a ticker is like what Helen has in her signature above :D

I hope the time zooms by too! Not really loving January anyway!

My ticker is scuppered again wobbles! Help! :roll:

Livi - Wondering how you are? :hugs:

Did you get another appointment?

Wobbles said:
Livi - Wondering how you are? :hugs:

Did you get another appointment?

Hey there!
I'm ok wobbles! Cheers for asking hun!
I've had an 'on/off' cold for the last 6 weeks. It keeps looking like it may go away, but then comes back full force. At work at the mo with aching joints and shivering! May go sick tonight!!!
Got loads of ovulation pains this month. On day 17 now. My cycles are shorter recently, 29 days. Still booked in for 6th of feb. To be honest, I've been so busy, moving house, feeling shite and went on hols in dec....oh, and xmas, that i keep forgetting about the op!
Haven't caught up with what's happening with you recently. I'll have to have a scan! :hugs:
I tried to sort my bloody ticker, but it just keeps going poo. Help!!
Hello to everyone!!!!

hey,

I like your username :) is it short for Olivia? x

Livi when you make your ticker what code are you pasting? Its funny & some reason I can't change that one :?

Sorry you under the weather - Hope you feel better soon :hugs: How did house move go? x

hello!
Vic...Yes, it's short for Olivia. Not many people call me that, but OH introduces me to people as Olivia!

Wobbles....Not really sure what I'm doing but it's the same as usual. Maybe I'll try another ticker website! Oh well, cheers for trying anyway hun!
House move went ok. I'm now fed up though with making a pigging fire everyday for the aga, which supposibly heats the radiators! Roll on spring! It's only a project though which we hope to make a bit of money on so we can get somewhere closer to work (34 miles each way at the mo), and to somewhere that has gas?!!!

Open fires? Oooooo I love them!

For tickers go for lilypie.com :D

Hey there everyone.
I survived!
Had my op yesterday. They found a small bit of endometriosis, but nothing more. All healthy down there. I ended up having them look up, aswell as via my belly button with a camera! They squirted blue die up there to check out everything. All flowing freely, not as clogged up as I thought I was!!!
was very painful when I woke up. Had 25mg of morphine all in all! The wind trapped in my body is now the only thing giving me jip! On painkillers galore today! Wandering around all dizzy and hunched up cause I can't yet staighten up cause of the pain in tummy!!!
God, I sound like a right mess! I don't feel too bad though. Give me a day or so and I'll be right as rain!
Hasn't solved the whole TTC thing though. I'll now have an outpatient's appointment in a few months with the consultant to see where we go from here.

Anyway, thought I'd update you all, and hope you're all ok!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Awww Livi - Thats good news. I hope theres more to come soon x

feet up - You take care :hugs:

x

Brilliant news babe! Glad it went OK!! As Wobbles says, lets hope there is more good news to come! :D :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->