Hello All!

millymolly

Mum of 3 and 3 Angels
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm totally new to this, have never used a forum or chat room before so not sure what to do and how! I just thought it may be nice to be in contact with others in similar situations for support and advice.

I have two lovely sons' from previous marriage but have been TTC for two years since getting re-married to my wonderful younger hubby. We were lucky to fall pregnant last year but sadly had our first miscarriage last Sept 07at 7wks and we have just had another MC in May this year at 8wks :cry:

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

:hug: So sorry for your losses :hugs:

Thanks for your reply, wasn't sure that I knew what I was doing and have been trying to work out how to contact everyone! (I must be doing something right):)

You are! The best way to get around is to just explore the forum and post lots!

hi millymolly, soory about ur 2 mc :( I think you are def in the right forum cos even tho im new here too (my first day) i have just scanned through many posts and its amazing how everybody out there goes through similiar things that we do.

Welcome

Sorry for your losses XXX

sorry to hear about your losses, welcome to the forum

Welcome to BnB

As everyone has said...you've found the right place!!!

Good luck with your journey

:hug:

hey millymolly.....:hi:

i am so sorry to hear of your mcs.......they are not the easiest of things to handle, either emotionally or physically....so if you ever you need a buddy, pm me....

also, i'm in Shropshire too! where abouts are you?

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Good to hear from you Buffycat :)
This site has helped me already, its comforting to know there are so many other females out there with similar circumstances who can relate to how I'm feeling. Other people who hav'nt experienced a mc dont seem to know what to say or do and I have been feeling very alone. People do not seem to understand that even if you lose your baby early, you have still been excited to be pregnant if only for a short while, therefore you are grieving when you lose your baby.

One of our two close friends (couple who are pregnant) have stopped seeing us and have told other friends that they are annoyed with us because we are quiet and aren't getting involved with their pregnancy. :cry: This hurts so much as I thought they would understand that we are finding it difficult after having 2 mc's within 7 mths and the last one only being in May . We are happy for them but find it hard to talk about baby stuff especially when they don't talk to us about our previous pregnancies and mc's! (I know other people find it hard but I thought deep down they knew that we are still grieving as we told them last year after 1st mc that it is devastating) I joined this site because I wanted to find out how other's cope with mc and to see if I am being over-emotional or having abnormal feelings.
Sorry for waffling on!
Hope your ok x

:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about what's happened to you. I fell pregnant last October and found out at the 12 week scan that I had miscarried. I then fell pregnant again quite quickly but miscarried at 8 weeks in March. We are no trying again and am so so scared that it will happen again. We have to stay positive though and look to better things in the future xx

Hi Millymolly,

You're name is really cute and you are definitely doing the 'forum' thing right. Welcome to baby and bump, where you will meet some really wonderful people full of tips and advice and most of all friendship and support. It won't be long before you are giving the advice rather than asking for it.

Lot's to share here and I'll give you a week before you say you're addicted.

I recommend having a look at the trying to conceive forums ... they're good to read.

Also in your situation, I recommend reading this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/673-miscarriage-facts-myths.html (just click on the purple link) as it has been a great help to so many others who have experienced what you and your husband have gone through.

Sending you some :dust: for your TTC journey.

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB, sorry to hear of ur losses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"