Hello! Am new and need help!!

P

princesskel

Hello! :hi:
I am new to this board and thought i would introduce myself! I am married and have two little boys aged 6 years and 2.5 years. We are ttc number 3! I came off the pill couple of months ago and had a period immediatly i then had a 35 day cycle. I am now on my 2nd cycle and have no idea how long it will be! I am temping, charting and doing opks. Would appreciate any advice on this as never done it before! (my boys were both concieved immediatly after ending pill).
I would be so grateful for any help as am only on cycle day 6 but have lots of EWCM i think - its snotlike TMI :blush: . i did an opk at 11am and it was negative. Whats the best time to do an ov test?? Do i need to use them at same time everyday? Would it be possible to be fertile this early in my cycle?
Thank you to anyone who reads this essay!!!!!
kel xxxxxxx :hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

I know that sometimes it takes a few months for your body to adjust from coming off the pill. I have never used OPK's so Im usless on those questions. There are alot of smarty pants around here so Im sure someone will help you out!:hugs: Good luck on TTC #3

Suz :hi:

i 'm sorry i haven't a clue either but there are plenty of ppl who can help, justed wanted to wish u luck ttc #3

Hi just wanted to say welcome to the forum!
Im also on my second cycle (day 17) after coming off the pill and have had negative ovulation tests for the past 5 days and was also wondering how early it is possible to ovulate?!! so hopefully someone will answer our Q soon !!! lol

Hiya :hi: Welcome to B&B.

With opks you should test between 10 and 6 generally and avoid drinking too much for a couple of hours before. Also testing the same time each day could help. Im just going on what i have been told and read on the box so dont take what i say as gospel.

Myself and my partner have been ttc number one for 9 months but nothing yet.

Good luck with number three ... hope you get your bfp soon.

:dust: :dust:

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you all the luck with number 3! :hugs: x :dust:

Hi hun

Welcome to BnB :hi: & godo luck TTC #3

I have no idea about the pill but have heard it can knock your cycles off & TTC'ing a little or more ...

OPKs may not be of use to you unless you have a reg cycle or can test daily maybe? Charting is good although that tells you 'after' which is a pain lol

You can O any time of the month, some women earlier or later than the 'typical' time we're given on standard info. You can even O twice in one month.

Wishing more luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->