Hello! Am new and need help!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by princesskel, May 16, 2007.

1. princesskel

princesskel Guest

Hello! :hi:
    I am new to this board and thought i would introduce myself! I am married and have two little boys aged 6 years and 2.5 years. We are ttc number 3! I came off the pill couple of months ago and had a period immediatly i then had a 35 day cycle. I am now on my 2nd cycle and have no idea how long it will be! I am temping, charting and doing opks. Would appreciate any advice on this as never done it before! (my boys were both concieved immediatly after ending pill).
    I would be so grateful for any help as am only on cycle day 6 but have lots of EWCM i think - its snotlike TMI :blush: . i did an opk at 11am and it was negative. Whats the best time to do an ov test?? Do i need to use them at same time everyday? Would it be possible to be fertile this early in my cycle?
    Thank you to anyone who reads this essay!!!!!
    kel xxxxxxx :hugs:

2. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

I know that sometimes it takes a few months for your body to adjust from coming off the pill. I have never used OPK's so Im usless on those questions. There are alot of smarty pants around here so Im sure someone will help you out!:hugs: Good luck on TTC #3

Suz :hi:

3. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

i 'm sorry i haven't a clue either but there are plenty of ppl who can help, justed wanted to wish u luck ttc #3

4. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Hi just wanted to say welcome to the forum!
    Im also on my second cycle (day 17) after coming off the pill and have had negative ovulation tests for the past 5 days and was also wondering how early it is possible to ovulate?!! so hopefully someone will answer our Q soon !!! lol

5. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Hiya :hi: Welcome to B&B.

With opks you should test between 10 and 6 generally and avoid drinking too much for a couple of hours before. Also testing the same time each day could help. Im just going on what i have been told and read on the box so dont take what i say as gospel.

Myself and my partner have been ttc number one for 9 months but nothing yet.

Good luck with number three ... hope you get your bfp soon.

:dust: :dust:

6. Imi

Imi .

Welcome to BnB!

xxx

7. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

Hello welcome to BnB good luck with number 3

8. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you all the luck with number 3! :hugs: x :dust:

9. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

welcome to the forum!!

10. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Hi hun

Welcome to BnB :hi: & godo luck TTC #3

I have no idea about the pill but have heard it can knock your cycles off & TTC'ing a little or more ...

OPKs may not be of use to you unless you have a reg cycle or can test daily maybe? Charting is good although that tells you 'after' which is a pain lol

You can O any time of the month, some women earlier or later than the 'typical' time we're given on standard info. You can even O twice in one month.

Wishing more luck x

11. lollypop1

lollypop1 Well-Known Member

hello :hi: good luck ttc XXXX