hello - am over from ttc

rubyloo

Reaction score
hi there everyone. OH and i decided to try for a baby last month - everything seemed really good and i did get my bfp....but it wasn't to be. was five wks pg and started my af. its been a bit of a rollercoaster month and, although my hubby seemed quite keen to begin with, he's feeling a bit jaded by all the emotional stuff so has asked if we can put things off for a bit. he's also about to apply for a big promotion and i think he needs some time and space to focus on that. anyway, thought i'd come and hang out here for bit - am prone to obsessing about stuff and getting caught up in detail so hope you lovely ladies can offer some sanity in my crazy world!

:hug:

Hi :D
Sounds like you have been through a tough time of it, and having lost a babya few years ago to miscarriage, I can understand how frustrated, angry and upset it makes you feel.

By the way, I am also from Somerset - Wellington actually. Where abouts are you?

hi there - a little village outside frome so a bit further north than you! but hey, same county. yeh, things are pretty horrible at the mo but the OH is fine about it which kinda makes it harder. he is trying to be kind about it all but i am really quite miserable, which suprises me as only a few months ago i didn't even want a :baby: funny how things change, eh?!

I'm sorry about your loss. Hopefully you won't have to wait too terribly long. Glad you have you here!

Hey rubyloo - we will look after you over here! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->