Hello and advice, please help

READYSTEADYGO

Reaction score
Hello this is my first month ttc baby no 2.
With my 1st son i had signs that i was pregnant within 4 days.

This time i have had heartburn,weeing alot what i think was implantaion bleeding on/off (Brown mucus), very sore nipples that seem bigger, weeing alot very thirsty, weird pulling behing my belly button, butterflys/tickling low down, lower back pain, runny nose, heartburn, lots cramping, sweet smelling creamy cm, very very hungry even after eating.

Today i have slight lower back pain and sore nipples.

I have done a test yesterday bfn and again today with a ebay very early test 10miu and that was BFN
am i testing to early or am i not pregnant.:cry:
Period due Fri or Sat
Thanks everyone

My period is due sat/sun and going to do a test on Friday FXd for us

hi hun i am due any time between thursday and saturday and i tested yesterday and got a bfn but have been sick for 4 days on the run i think im 11 dpo today but i have read that the tests only work from 12-15 dpo so maybe wait a while and test again im gonna try again at the weekend :)

hi broodymum,
i thought/(New:shrug:) that i was testing to soon, but i keep ready forams and peeps are saying they got a BFP on 9/10 dpo especiallt with the cheepy test (10miu) from ebay so i thought with all my signs and how long i have been feeling like this something should show up on these test

Your not out yet chick! Prob just a bit too early xxx

hey ready steady, i am the same been experiancing lots of symptoms, even though i am convinced i am making these up now :( i am 11 dpo approx and done a cheap 10miu today and its neg :( bloody gutted i am. I have convinced myself this is my month :) been experiancing peroid type cramps this morning and the witch is ddue to visit me in 2-3 days so got a bad bad feeling i will be back on the ttc forum in a bit :(

ud be veryy very suprised, those cheapies can not be as sensitive as they claim! ive heard more people say first response are better and got a stronger line on the first response rather than the ebay cheapie. test again 11dpo maybe.x

may get a first response.
I also have asda's own but have been saving these lol anyone tried these?

i think i will leave nature take its course now and see if the witch will come. been getting loads of symptoms but sure they in my head lol.

2-3 days after ov, had very light cramps, then gradually had heartburn, tiredness, smell of certain foods making me feel sick, gassy, bloated belly wee-in alot and last 2-3 days very dull back ache and this morning crampy pains alot like af is coming.

a million of bfn's (just cant stop testing lol, my poor bank balance :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->